Komarudin Tasdik

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Deer is Clever Part 11




"Okay, we'll go there" said Elephant grimly. "No need, anyway Giraffes also told me to go without a friend. "Well, when it's what you want" Elephant house immediately open the gate and close it again.

That afternoon, "I never thought you come, Deer" "I was trying to keep his word." "What exactly do you mean talking to here?" "There are things I want to talk, it's about the challenge" "Challenge?" "Yes, I dare you to make a speech" "With you?" "No, with the Elephant"

"Elephants? Is not he cannot make a speech "Deer in the heart murmur "If you challenge, you should have an advanced" "Because this part of the plan, Deer" Giraffe murmured, squinting "What's the matter, are you scared?" "Not at all" "Well, I'm waiting on my party tomorrow" "Tomorrow?" "Yes, exactly 07 hours of night" Rushing Giraffes Go.

What must be decided Deer, How a solution to solve their problem? Wait for the next episodes.


Artikel Terkait:

No comments:

Post a Comment