Komarudin Tasdik

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Deer Part 10

   None other that remain visible Deer calm so much to see him. While the  giraffe a shame instantly ending his speech and rushed go down from stage

   "What do you mean talking like that?" said giraffe, half whispered to Deer. "What is wrong if I helped you in public" "HELP I do not need your help, tomorrow I'm waiting for you alone in the Garden of Flowers" giraffe hurried away.

   "Deer Let's go home, it was getting late" said the elephant while carrying a drink, Deer nodded happily. They get out of the party it.
They kept walking while talking"Really giraffe talk like that?" Elephant trying to convince. "yes, that's if I'm not mistaken understanding" Deer said while walking. " "Done helped but became angry, ungrateful".

    "Yeah ... we can only understand, maybe tomorrow we can be resolved" "Tomorrow?! There are you with the Giraffe" "I will tomorrow at Tam ..." Feeling too much talk, Deer immediately stop the conversation "Where Deer? '"Hmmm ... forget everything, I just misspoke" "i don't  lying, trust me I will not tell anyone?"

Deer paused, took a deep breath in "I promise to be there come the challenges of meet Giraffes in Flower Garden" "Garden of Flowers?" Elephant Fun astonishment.


Artikel Terkait:

No comments:

Post a Comment